From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:18:12 -0400
Sherri asked about Eukanuba cat food.  I will give it very high marks based
on the results with one ferret.

My little girl Belle got sick last October and was treated for Helicobacter
infection.  She recovered somewhat, but remained very thin and picky over
food all winter.  I would try every different food I could get a hold of,
she would eat it for a couple days, then get bored with it.  Finally in
March I tried the Eukanuba (chicken and rice).  She loved it and still does.
She went from 15 ounces to 20 ounces, grew in a new coat for the first time
in a year, and got a full tail after looking like a rat all winter.

I don't know if it was that food, or the weather warming up, or something
else, but I'm very glad my little girl (now 5 years old) is better.

Linda Iroff
North Coast Ferret Shelter
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html