Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 21:25:15 +0200
Hi to everyone...sorry for this personal thing but I am looking for the new
address of Richard Beveridge as I lost it... RICHARD WHERE ARE YOU!?!?
Sorry..

I want to say also:

I LOVE MY FERRETS.....
I can't live without them!!!!!!!   :')

Hope they can say the same toward me......

I am going to get married and we are making up our own cards.  I would like
to put some nice picture of ferret/s on it: a .bmp file like the one that
AFA has for example!  So if someone of you has a nice graphic that I can use
please send it to me.  If the cards come out good I will send one to you too!

"Getting married is just a way to give my ferrets a mom!"

roberto