From:
Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:10:11 -0500
A local TV station here in Richmond has a 'Feature Your Pet' gig every
morning at about 5:50 AM where they feature a pet submitted by viewers.
I just found out that Kodo was featured on Monday!  They did a story on
ferrets and of course Kodo and all his 'brothers and sisters' here with
me.

That makes twice my ferrets were featured on TV, and now each surviving
member has had their 15 minutes of fame !  Ha!

Gordon, Byte-me and Kodo (last two wearing dark glasses)