From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 19:59:14 -0400
We have about 20 items currently posted for the Mira-thon auctions.  Many
thanks again to all the FMLers who have bid on and supported the auctions.
I cannot express how wonderful everyone has been and what a success these
auctions have become!

I am really excited about one of the auctions.  We have a NEW Martins
Barn Carrier with two handmade bedding/travel sets including cover up for
auction.  Plus two of the big fish beds/playhouses that the ferrets love!
I have the blue one and my guys love that thing!!  We also have several
groups of ferret necessary items, a toy grab bag, some ferret wearables,
handmade bedding set, even one of the new Harry Potter books!!

If you want to check out our current auctions, here is the link!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=379454696

thanks again to everyone!!

Jen and Gang