From:
Kathleen Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 15:50:02 -0700
Watch out Super Tonks There is a Super Villan in town.

Raisie The Crotch Chomper

I have a usual bunch of fuzzy kids.  The, smart one, the silly one, the
grouchy one, the meathead, the hunter, etc.

After a long night of work I got into my oversized tee and undies and
let the kids out to play.  As usual I watched the chaos.  After a long
while things calmed down and I noticed a small poop pile in the corner.
It seemed most of the kids were asleep.  I got up as usual and crouched
down to clean up the pile.  When all of a sudden from nowhere I had my
little albie girl Raisie clamped onto the crotch of my panties.  I began
to holler at the top of my lungs!  I had a a wad full of poopie tissues
in one hand and a crotch full of Raisie in the other.  She was like a
one and a half pound pit bull!  She would not let go.

It was so funny as I was crab walking across the room with a ferret
hanging from my panties hollering.

Needless to say I finally got her loose.  I am no worse for the wear
just more cautious.

Kath