Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:03:13 EST
Would the Bridge Geeters watch out for our Roo, Roo. He left yesterday
for the bridge and he is going to be missed so much.

I am just going to write one email to all of you. I wanted to thank all
of you for your prayers and response at the loss of our Roo, Roo, I
still can't believe he is gone. I keep wanting to go check on him.

I would write and answer each one of you individually but it is hard
enough just writing this one. I think I am all cried out but then I
start again. I am trying to fight back the tears so I can get this
letter written.

Roo, Roo, only lived 2 not quite 3 short years. I don't have an answer
as to what happened but I am praying DR Wagner will. I know that when I
checked on him yesterday he had this smell about him like ferrets do
that have cancer. That is when I panicked and put out another request
for prayer for him. Then just a few short hours later he was gone. The
pain is so bad it is like losing all my babies all over again. I still
am not over the loss of my Cody, Simon and Alvin and now I have to deal
with the loss of Roo, Roo this is just too much.

Roo was this sweet little bundle of joy that got around with only his
three little legs and his stub but he managed to get around. We finally
got him a cage mate whom Angle named Babe and she is now once again by
her self. I am hoping we can get her in with someone else but she never
accepted anyone but Roo, Roo. I would go in their room and say Roo, Roo
where is your Babe and these little heads would lift up out of their
blankets. Now Roo, Roo and his Babe is just now Babe

I can't help but wonder if she sensed he would not be here long and
wanted to give him some happiness of having someone to cuddle with
before he left this world for the next.

I ask my self why, why so young and why now. I would like to ask God
but we are not to question his decisions so I won't. I think though
that is why Wasabi is coming into our lives because God knew he was
going to take Roo, Roo home.

I just pray that it isn't too late to do a necropsy on him because my
daughter without my knowledge put him in the freezer instead of the
fridge :-(. I have a call into DR Wagner and waiting for him to call
me back.

Again thanks to all of you for your prayers and condolences.
God Bless Each One of You

Hugs love and Prayers
Helen, Sue and our Precious Roo, Roo and his Babe

Dook On little one you are now whole and have 4 wonderful legs and a
tail. Give my Cody, Simon, Alvin and all my other babies that have
gone on a kiss for me. We love You little one and you will always be
in our hearts.

Mommy Sue, Mema Helen, Angel and Your Babe