From:
Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:24:04 EDT
Alexandria,

I know what you mean about having bad asthma attacks and also feeling
crappy.  I've been lucky to not be feeling those type of symptoms
everytime I pick up my ferrets.  If I did develope these symptoms again
I don't think I could give up my furballs so I would probably do as you
are.

All I was saying is that some people are really not allergic or have
asthma that get rid of their pets.  It's just an excuse cause they dont'
want to be thought of as an awful person.  I just think they didn't do
their homework on the pet they picked out to begin with and it ended
up being too much work for them and so voila... lets use the allergy
excuse...

I know for sure that Allergies and Asthma is life threatening.  It is
up to the individual , like us to decide what we want for ourselves.  But
I do definatey emphasize with you..  i've been to the emergency room
several times and even hyperventilated..  but for some reason as I get
older it is subsiding (thank God!)

take care of yourself ...
Suzanne