Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 22:46:00 -0700
Ok, I have one.  How did the the idea to use hammocks for ferrets really
start.  I had someone ask me the other day.  I had a few theories..  Extra
space since they are quite active?  Or it's easier to house many together
this way (I.E. transportation to new homes and stores)?  Or maybe someone
realized critters love them?  Silly question, but anything to lighten up
the FML. ; - )

As always our small home is wishing all the sick critters a full recovery.
And we shed a tear for those little ones lost.

Kisses to the fuzzies,
Alissa & Ottis & Henry