Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 18:18:05 -0500
Hello everyone!

I wrote a couple of weeks ago about a lump on Snows tail~ I went to the vet
and I will be taking him back next week to get it removed...

I wanted to invite everyone to enter their furbabies in the Ferret-Foto Fun
Contest!

The winners will be decided by votes from visitors~ Please stop by and VOTE
for your favorite~

http://www.geocities.com/ferretroom/fotofun.html

This contest is for fun & to show off our babies!  the winners will recieve
a Foto-Fun award banner , and will be displayed as winners on the Ferret
Room homepage.  I would like to have a new contest each month if I recieve
enough entries and VOTES!

Thank you!~ be sure to Vote!
~Micaela~
   ~Bones~