From:
Denise Hebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:59:29 -0800
Happy Valentines day, all.

It's not so happy around here.  Got a notice from the apartment complex.
Apparently when they came over to fix the heat yesterday, they found
traces of the kids.  So, the boys are going this weekend to live, for a
while (say between 4-6 months) with their Aunt Tina and their cousins BB
and Sox.  I'm still heartbroken.  What news to get on Valentines day... It
came down to we could either move or get married right now.  And since the
kids have an alternate location, we're going to go ahead and get married,
and then move once the lease is up.

Dooks,
Denise