Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 19:41:37 EDT
Hi there again, I posted to the FML looking for some assistance to get
my three ferrets across the country.  Unfortunately I did not get enough
participation.  I was wondering if anyone out there in the Ft. Myers area
had a three compartment, Airline approved ferret carrier, that I can borrow
and ship back to you once the ferrets arrive??  Or perhaps you would be
willing to sell it to me..  Either way please let me know if you can be of
assistance.  Thank you.  Please email me direct.

Maryanne.