From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 04:10:40 -0800
Good Morning All and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  :-)

First things first.  My Thoughts and Prayers go out to all who have
recently lost a beloved Fuzzy or other Critter, and to all those rescue
Fuzzy's / critters looking for a forever loving home, and to those who
are not feeling well!!!  Just maybe this year will be a lucky one for
all the Fuzzy's / Critters!!!

I am looking for any info that will help me with my Fat Boy Joey.  My
Baby is not digesting his food and is loosing weight.  He is eating and
drinking but his poops are seedy and a light golden color and stinky :-(
I have an appointment for him with the vet next Friday but I was hoping
that someone else could possibly shed some light on this subject.  I have
been giving him Ferretzyme mixed in his duck soup and it isn't helping.
I'm thinking that maybe it doesn't work mixed in duck soup as he will
only eat the soup warmed and usually probiotics will not work in warmth.
I could be wrong though.  I can't think of any other way to give him the
ferretzyme as he is a picky picky eater!!!

He had ECE along time ago so I have to rule that out.  It could almost
pass for that though as the smell of his poops are terrible and also
soft and seedy.  I will keep you all informed as to what my vet says and
any tests that he takes when they come back.  Meanwhile, like I said I
thought maybe someone else could shed some light on this problem.  Joey
is still young only about 3.

Thanks in advance for any info I receive, and once again HAPPY NEW
YEAR!!!!!

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, Fat Boy Joey, Dru, and
Little Taz (AKA) LT, Little T, Tazy 2, and The Wild Child !!!  Still
Missing my Tazy 1 Terribly !!!!!!