From:
Melissa H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 02:06:35 GMT
Hi all!

The third week of May, 2000, my family is going to Virginia for vacation.
My mother's ferrets will need a babysitter, as she doesn't want to leave
them at the vet's office.  If you have room in your home for a spare cage,
and three ferrets, please email me.

(All the ferrets are up to date on shots, and ECE and ADV free.)

Thanks

Melissa
If you're a shelter in the area, we'd be glad to make donations of both
money for vet bills, and food and toys for the shelter ferrets....and if
you're a private ferret lover, we'll pay the going rate....