From:
Sara Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 14:35:09 -0800
Some one on this list wrote that Simple Green is not safe.  I have been
using simple green for years.  And when I clean my kitchen and bathroom
floors I usually don't dilute it at first.  I have never had a reaction to
Simple Green.  I think the woman who did maybe had a reaction to something
in it and it may be specific to her family.  Not everybody will have this
reaction.  My opinion is that you should always test any product or talk
to your vet before using it to clean your animals cages.  Although I have
never had a reaction I do not use it to clean my ferrets cage because I
have not talked to my vet about it.  And since Simple green does not list
their ingredients it would be hard for the vet to tell me it's safe
anyway.

If you would like more information about simple green you can go
to their website.  It's www.simplegreen.com

The website states that since they are non-toxic they are not required by
law to list their ingredients.  But that they will be given out on a case
by case basis to doctors, vets, etc.  So if you really are concerned about
this you might want to contact them to find out.  Just wanted to let you
know.

--- Sara Brown