From:
Huntwhip <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 09:50:06 -0500
Generally I do not have a problem with what I feed my ferret, as I
prepare fresh, but, I do give nbones, and some other types of meat
based treats. Are ALL products required to list the country of origin
on their packaging? If ABC distributors send out "jerky treats" under
several different names to wholesale buyers (Petsmart, Walmart, Petco)
etc, do they always list where the product was actually obtained (or
manufactured)?

Nancy Mitchell, Franktown, CO