From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2011 06:04:27 -0700
Some of you know we have been closed to intakes here for some time
due to killer virus Dr. Matti at MSU identified for us and I posted
a couple of weeks ago about one of our foster Mom's having
landlord/tenant problems. She is being forced to move from the house
she currently resides in and will be able to take some of the ferrets
she cares for, but not all. The three ferrets that were abandoned by
a homeless woman we took in off the streets a year ago, who then
disappeared, are in dire need of placement.

They are a pretty tight group of a little sable girl, Angel, two boys,
Jack and Stretch who is deaf and subject to depression. We have an
emergency back up plan for them so they'll not be on the streets or in
a kill shelter but these three are very human oriented and will do much
better in a home environment than even the best of ferret shelters.
They are about 4 and a half years old.

We are in Southern Nevada. If you know of anyone who could provide a
safe and secure home for these three, please contact me off list.

Thanks,
Brenda