Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 23:18:58 EDT
Hi all ~ I got the same email and really felt sad. I've gotten the
Foster & Smith catalogues for over 10 years. Bought from them only
once. Their prices were so much higher than the ferret depot.com; or
even the Ferret Store. We could only find the ferret buggy from them
last year and we paid $179 for it at F&S. Turns out it went for $79 at
other stores a few months later. We were pleased to support a small
online store, but I can't afford Foster & Smith (F&S). So I'm back to
ferret depot or anything local.

We made it to West Virginia. I sent an earlier post but haven't seen it
(yet another aol blip), so maybe I'll repost. Ferrets did very well and
we are now in Harpers Ferry National Park for a week. Then it's off to
a friend's house until we buy our own. That may take months, so I may
take a run up here for an overnight and plug in the puter to do email
once a week. We may have dial up at my friend's house...not sure. I'm
going to keep this email on aol so it won't change.

Love to everyone ~
Mary Conley