Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:10:43 -0400
http://www.creationsbyangie.com/3.html

OXFORD FERRET RESCUE ONLINE RAFFLE!!!
September 8, 2009 to October 25, 2008

We have added a number of additional great items so we have decided to
add one extra week to our online raffle so everyone can take another
look and hopefully buy a few raffle tickets to help the Oxford Ferret
Rescue.

This is our second annual online raffle. The shelter really needs
everyone's help. There have been a number emergency surgeries just in
the last few weeks. There are currently over 80 ferrets in the rescue,
the majority of which are 5+ years old. Claudia Johnson, shelter
director, has over 40 on melatonin implants and/or lupron injections.
She also has 30 on pred, 5 on diazoxide, and many more on other
medications. Many of these ferrets are on more than one medication.
Claudia works for our vet and it seems every time she goes to work she
comes home with an extra ferret or two that has been dumped at the
clinic or brought in for her! The dumping is far exceeding adoptions!!

Claudia got in 3 ferrets on Sat. Two were over 3 and the 3rd one the
owner claimed he was 10!!! She also got in 3 more ferrets on Mon!!!!
Two were from the humane society and were at least 5 years old and the
other one was a little baby albino girl that was dropped off at the
clinic. The one poor boy from the humane society had an ultrasound
today and has an enlarged kidney with a tumor attached to it probably
from his adrenal gland. He is having surgery today at Chadwell Animal
Hospital by Dr. Keith Gold. Hopefully he can be helped or he may be
sent to the bridge on the table. Claudia always gives these poor little
guys a chance for a good life. She just couldnt let him stay like that
with a huge belly and wait till he passed on to the rainbow bridge. She
always tries to give them the best chance at a good life even though it
costs so much money. So even if you can only afford a few dollars for
our raffle just know that every little bit helps!

Here is your chance to Help!!!!

To buy tickets with Check or MO:
All checks and MO's must be received by October 10th.
Please send a check or MO (payable to Oxford Ferret Rescue) with
directions for which items you want tickets for and your e-mail addy
to confirm ticket numbers to:

Angie Chappell
11 Chantilear Ct.
Stewartstown, PA 17363

To buy tickets online with CC:
Due to continuing problems with paypal we will NOT be using paypal
at this time. To purchase tickets with CC send the following
information to

Full name.
Card Type (Visa/Master Card) only
Card Number
Expiration Date
V-Code (3 digit number on back of card on signature panel of card)
Full billing address and phone number
Number of Tickets purchased
Directions for which raffle items you would like tickets for.

Ticket numbers will be e-mailed within 3 days of receipt of payment.

We have some fantastic raffle items and we hope every can spare even a
few dollars to help Claudia and all the ferrets in her care! If anyone
has any questions please do not hesitate to email me.

Thank you all in advance from Claudia and all the ferrets!

Lisa Vible
Oxford Ferret Rescue Volunteer