From:
"Erin Helms (Zelakiewicz)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 05:29:45 -0700
Ah yes, the squeaky gene.

My Kona has an abundance of it, except it makes him crazed and attacks
the hoomin he feels responsible. Makes for bad showing experience when
the photographer squeaks the darn things all day. One of my boys is
trained to kissing noises, it started out with me making kissing noises
at him to get his attention for a mousie breakfast. Now i just make a
kissing noise and he flies at his cage in anticipation.

Erin