Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 01:26:14 -0700
>>All creatures have a right to life, it is just how far back do you want
>>to take the arguement,

Hmmm...last time I checked, animals have no rights.  Only humans have
rights.  Humans DO have the responsibility to care for animals, and that
means putting them down if necessary.

As for feral cats and adapting them out, et. al.

In most cases, that ain't gonna happen.  True, feral cats and kittens,
are just plain...wild..and rarely lose that wildness if brought into
captivity.  The kindnest thing we can do for feral cats IS to trap them
and put them down.

OK, this is WAY OT....I will retreat back into silence....

MC, The Rude One
With Bancho, Artemus, and Squeekers.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob,
Garret, Snorkle, and Tuzigoot.

[Moderator's note: Yes, it's getting way Off Topic -- will have to call
for an end to it if it continues too many days longer.  BIG]