From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 16:34:23 -0400
I saw an unusually colored kit in a pet shop a few days ago.  He was about
10 weeks old, light cinnamon with a nice blaze, white toes and kneecaps.
The first cinnamon blaze I've seen.  But that isn't all: he had one red eye
and one black eye.  The red was a bit darker than typical albino color, and
the black may have been dark red, but the two were definitely different!

Has anyone else seen ferrets with two different eye colors?

Linda, Richard, Joy, Belle and Caruso
and Max, shelter ferret with upset tummy, but getting better.