From:
"Voorhees, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:23:51 -0500
All anecdotal "facts" should be taken with a large grain of salt.  When
I kept a parrot I belonged to a parrot list.  Birds are very sensitive to
chemicals.  Lucky on this list we had a toxicologist from the Canadian
government on the list.  Her job involved evaluating the safety of
household products.

The topic of Simple Green came up.  Her statement was the exact formula of
Simple Green could not be relieved.  However, it was very similar to other
spray cleaner.  That means Simple Green is not simple or green.

I believe the comment was it is safe as long as you follow the directions,
"do not allow skin contact", "rinse well".

Bruce and Critter