From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:32:13 -0400
As most of us know, ferrets are natural born escape artists.  It takes
quite a bit of thinking, to outwit a ferret.  Once a ferret learns
something, they never forget.

Princess, Bandit and Trouble used to get out of their Super Pet Condo
Cage, until I figured out how they were escaping.  I had to hide in the
bathroom and watch them, to see how they were getting out.  Quite a few
times, during the night, I would find them Dancing and Dooking on my
bed, waking me up from a sound sleep.

Bandit would push against the bottom edge of the door, which allowed
Princess and Trouble to squeeze through.  Next, he would squeeze through
the opening he created.  To stop these three escape artists, I used heavy
spring paper clamps, on the top and bottom corners of their cage.

Scamper and Sprite used to escape from the Wal-Mart Special cage, every
chance they got.  One or both of them would bite at the wires, in a top
corner, until the spot welds broke and the wires bent.  Next, they would
squeeze through the bent wires.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!
Owned By The Brat Pack And The Furo Mafia!