From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:12:21 -0400
We have EGGS everyone!  Eggs, Eggs and more eggs.  We have your normal
small eggs which are 2 for $1.00, we have medium eggs which are 2 for
$1.50 and we have the jumbo eggs which are $1.50 each.  We now have
Holiday eggs.  (Photos on my web page online store and in the Photo
section of the Ferretstuff4sale group).  They are the jumbo Spider Egg
for $3.00, jumbo Ghost egg for $2.50, jumbo Pumpkin Egg without face
for $1.75 and the jumbo Pumpkin Faced Egg for $2.50.  Don't miss out on
these great eggs and give your fuzzies something to play with this week!

Our web site online store shows the sizes of the eggs and the newer
models.  Regular eggs are in varies colors.  You can state pastels or
primary colors.  We have a ton of colors to choose from.  Like with any
toys, once you see damage on your toy, please remove it from the fuzzies
and give them a new one!

The Halloween Eggs are for a limited time, what we have done is it.  We
have Christmas eggs in the works.  Photos coming shortly!  So don't miss
out!

Other Great Buys:
LM Treats (Either Turkey/Bacon or Banana Berry Flavored) $2.50 each
    5 or more packages price drop to $2.00/pack
8 in 1 Ferret Treats (Hairball or Tarter Control )  $2.00 pack
   5 or more packages price drops to $1.75/pack
N-bones for Ferrets $3.00/pack

You don't have to be on ebay to purchase.  We accept paypal, checks and
money orders.  Just email us your order.

Shelter Mom at TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
With 39 Wonderful Rescue Ferrets under our care!  We are working to get
money for surgeries for Destiny, Kodi, Bear-Bear and Sassy.  Please help
us, help these WONDERFUL ferret kids for a new lease on life!

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store