From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 08:14:35 -0500
I would like to announce the formation of a new shelter.  The North Coast
Ferret Shelter has split into 2 separate shelters: the North Coast Ferret
Shelter East and the North Coast Ferret Shelter West.

The original NCFS was formed by Bev Fox many years ago.  I started working
with her almost 2 years ago.  We both kept shelter ferrets at out homes,
moving them back and forth as health, space and adoption needs required.
Last fall, Bev moved to the far northeast corner of Ohio.  We tried to
maintain a single organization, but it simply was not practical with the
greater distance between us.

So we have decided to split into 2 entities:

North Coast Ferret Shelter East
Director Bev Fox
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfseast.html

and

North Coast Ferret Shelter West
"The Raisin Retreat"
Directors Linda Iroff and Laurie Long
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html

We shall continue to work closely together, and we have with Jean
Caputo-Lee's Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter, also in the area.  We are
lucky to have several ferret shelters in northeast Ohio to support each
other and share our knowledge and experience.

I want to thank Bev for all the ferret stuff she has taught me.  I miss not
being able to see her on a regular basis.

Linda Iroff