From:
Holly Domanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:30:34 -0500
What is your kids fav. toys?

Weasel(aka weezie woo, weedle) she loves easter eggs, fuzzy mice on
strings, plastic tape measures, yo yo's.

Rascal(boo, boo bear, boo man) loves stuffed animals, He is collecting the
mini sesame street beanies from Kelloggs cereals, he has eight so far.

R.J.(jer gee anners) she loves squeeky toys, nylar bone she looks like a
little puppy with it (sooo cute)

All three love, plastic tunnels, pastic bags, any kind of box, rice box,
fishing pole toy with fuzzy bell on end, towel rides, rugs to tunnel under,
string bone ropes(got from kista ferret shelter,thanks Kim they loved them)
their most favorite toys are each other and mom.  It's so funny how they
can make a toy out of almost anything.

Now for their songs????

Weasel--I have a little weasel, she's as cute as she can be, and everybody
knows she means the world to me.  This must be sung at least a million
times a day to her.  When I want to find her i just sing send me an angel,
right now, right now and she comes running.  My daughter and I laugh every
time this happens.

Rascal-- He dooks hard for his treaters, so hard for his treaters, so you
better treat him right, all right.  Of course they dance to their songs.

R.J.-- My name is r.j. my name is no no (shakes her head no) my name is
r.j. no no. My name is r.j.  my name is sharkie(she does her shark dance)
my name is r.j.  sharkie.  I do a little dance , i do a little dance for
you.  Dook dook dook dook r.j.  sharkie to the rescue.  She then bows
when everyone claps.

Anyone else out there want to get in on his?  Love to hear from you.
I'm not crazy ha ha(just crazy about ferts) Support your shelters, every
little bit helps.  They are special people to do what they do.

I know this is getting to long sorry.
Eileen& her special fuzzy angels

http://community.webtv.net/hjdom/WelcometoHollys

http://community.webtv.net/hjdom/STARTREK