From:
Lana Garten - Northern Ohio Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 10:11:49 EDT
Northern Ohio Ferret Association's Bimonthly Meeting
Tuesday, May 8th from 7-9 pm
Bring your ferret with you to the Broadview Heights Rec. Center
9543 Broadview Rd. (just south of Rt. 82)

Meet other ferret owners & exchange stories.  Have FUN!  We'll have
refreshments and unique ferret merchandise.  The topic of the night will
be showing your ferret.  Learn how much fun it is to participate in area
shows.  We'll show you how it's done and what's expected.

The public is welcome (withor without ferrets), no charge to attend.
Directions are posted on our "Events" page of our website:
HREF="http://www.ohioferret.org/">
http://www.ohioferret.org A
For more info call: (216) 388- 2491

All ferrets brought to the event should be current on rabies and distemper
vaccines.

Note: There is always the possibility of exposure to infectious diseases
for your pet when brought out into social gatherings.  To minimize this
exposure it is recommended that you restrict handling of your petand
exposure to other pets at the event.