From:
sarah scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:40:08 -0400
I am in a truly difficult and tearful situation.  After living in the
city with my ferrets for the past 5 years, I was forced to move from my
apartment due to some family issues my landlord was having.  It was a
very unplanned and unwanted move as I am getting married in just a hair
over a month.  The last thing we wanted to do was to pack up our lives
and find a new home.

Our new landlords have discovered that we indeed own ferrets, and have
freaked out at us.  They have threatened calling the police, and have
refused to sign our lease until we do something about 'this problem'.  I
am completely heartbroken.  I have tried all angles of trying to convince
them that the ferrets are safe, and my liability and so on and so forth,
but they aren't interested.  We don't have the money to find another
apartment, with the wedding coming up so fast.  I feel like the worst
ferret mommy ever, but I need to find a Rescue/New Home situation for
them.  I have to let go of my babies.  And I need to be sure it will
be a good and safe home.  I love them so much this is really
heartbreaking.  My two fuzzies are 5 years old, one boy (Rufus) and one
girl (Jezebel) they have a wonderful 6 foot tower cage, a bunch of
hammock beds, and some toys.  They are really very good, and sweet.  They
even know that when they come out to play they have to give mommy kisses
first.  I have contacted many different area Rescues and Shelters, but
have been told that they are too filled and they can't take my babies.

Thank you ever so much for any help you can give me and my fuzzies.

email: [log in to unmask]