From:
Bryon Carmoney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:18:59 EDT
Simba,

I sit hear with you on my lap, listening to hush-a-bye mountain from
Chitty Chitty BangBang and pray that you will awaken.  This I do in vain
as I know you are dying.  You have lived a long life of 9 1/2 years.
Very old for a ferret.  You have seen your friends Tommy and Weezer cross
the rainbow bridge before you, and know that they wait for you to arrive.

When Tommy passed you nuzzled him and gave him a kiss.  That was on
10.15.00.  When Weezer passed you kept trying to get him to play with you
but he just wouldn't move.  That was on 5.8.02.  Now I watch you and try
to make you as comfortable as I can.  the time now is 9:07pm 9.19.02.

I know, as I hold you, that you don't want to leave me just yet.  My
Beloved Simba it is OK for you to cross the bridge.  The three of you can
once again keep me company in my dreams and my memories.  It is OK my
friend..yes it hurts but it is OK...

May you enjoy your time with Tommy and Weezer as I have enjoyed the time
we have had together in the last 9 years.  Remember I will never for get
you..

Love Bryon