From:
Cetlic Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:41:57 -0400
Last Sat night, Excape Artist, aka "Artie" crossed the Rainbow Bridge.
She was around 4 yrs old and was from Janice Glenn.  She suffered from
insulinoma.

Artie escaped from 3 or 4 different cages before we found a cage she
couldn't get out of.  She was part of my "triplets", 3 ferrets that
came in around the same time that were biters.  Artie, Ceili and Grany
(deceased) all came in around the same time.  I called Ceili and Grany
my Irish Twins.  Artie made them triplest.

Artie took 4 mos to recover from her biting ways and went on to become
an education ferret.  She put up with little children, shy adults and
so called knowledgable ferret people who didn't know as much as they
thought.  She never made any attempt to nip no matter how tired or
manhandled she was.

Artie lived in my socalled Irish cage with all the ferrets but her with
Irish names.  She is survived by Willow, Ceili and Cear.  After her
illness she moved to the so called Retirment Cage where my sick, old
and special needs ferrets lived.

KG