From:
Carrie Paps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:06:37 -0400
Hi everyone.

Well, I'm still lurking here after all those months ago when everyone
helped my kids out.

Here is the latest.  Pip and Angel are 100% recovered from their surgeries.
Pip is back to his normal bully self, he looks great and is feeling great.
Angel is just that, my little angel.  Happy with all her brothers and
sisters and loves to play now.

Our funny story...Pip is terrified of Luna.  Now this in itself it quite
funny because A) Pip is a bully B) Luna is 1/2 his size and C) It serves
him right!  We have a hidey hole thing that the kids play in, Luna will be
in the tube and when Pip walks by she will pop out and bite him.  He then
runs to the other side of the room to get away from her.  The other day
when Pip was beating on someone my husband put him in his cage for a
time-out.  Pip kept pacing, trying to get the others through the bars, and
in general being a bully again so hubby put Luna in the cage with him.  He
said it was like watching a Scooby Doo cartoon where they are running in
and out of doorways!

Scooter is in need of adrenal surgery now.  I suspected as much a few
months ago, but its obvious now.  I called the vet and he is again, going
to work with us on price so I can get my little Dooter in there.  Dweezil
is a rat tail no longer.  After just 3 washings with Phisoderm, I'm happy
to say that all his hair grew back after 2 years of being bald.

And I can now say that I have witnessed a male ferret who is aroused.  Lets
just say that Ozzy was a little excited the other day, it was quite and
eyeful!

As for myself and hubby.  He was finally approved for disability and we are
paying off all the past dues and owed bills.  We will not be getting rich
off this but at least now I don't have to worry about utilities being shut
off and how I can afford food for us.  The best news is that I got a raise
at work.  So things are getting better slowly.  I just remember everything
happens for a reason and I accept that this is the best for now.

Carrie