From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:23:08 -0700
The story of the prince & the cow & the bra was one of the best i have
read;)) Great writing!  Fun stuff;))

I have a similar story...

Our lil "Baby ferret" real name is longer than she is,she is a 3/4 angora
from our "Big Daddy" from Chris Mathis,Angora Breeder,extraordinare''

Well she was a tiny kit,it was her 2nd distemper booster.We were in the
room,awaiting the Vet.(our Vet tech mops well between patients & lets it
dry) We put her down because we figured we may as well get a UA and a
poopie sample..  Well...in comes the Vet..that lil ferret came running to
her momma (Me) who was wearing sandals,shorts and a very light weight
shirt (it was July & HOT) She came at me,going so fast that she climbed
up one leg ,digging in so hard she drew blood, jumped into my shirt and
after unsuccessfully getting into my pants,(only God knows WHERE she
thought she was going!) popped her lil head out but not before making her
momma look like she had just ran through a ton of sticker bushes....I was
bleeding everywhere..

Moral of this story?  ALWAYS cut the nails of a ferret the day OF the Vet
exam or wear thicker clothing;))

She is 2 1/2 now and somewhat settled down..... But "Thanks for the
memories;))"

Love,
Tara @clubmedferrets