From:
RedWingsNut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:29:54 -0500
We are in Michigan and we are owned by six ferrets.  Bill (our oldest at
7), Max, Jimbo, RC, Hershey and Fozzie.  And not to forget about those
that have passed.  Bear, Ted, Sasha, Sprite and Skeeter (our little
trooper who endured two adrenal surgeries and having his spleen removed).
We miss all of them dearly.  We also have three cats (Vladi, Sergei and
Blizzard) and a Jack Russell Terrier named Joey in our zoo :-)

Chris, Mike and the fur kids