From:
June Batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 06:01:58 -0800
My newest ferret Humphrey JUST LOVES THIS STUFF, I have had him on it since
last friday and he feels and LOOKS heavier, he will take about 20 cc's 2
to 3 times a day, just in the last week alone, any bare spot on his body
(recovering from adrenal surgery) has hair growth..I just know by christmas
he will have all of his beautiful coat back.  I did not make the LUMPS,
Debbie did, and she did a great job, and GAVE me several bags..I am very
thankful.

My only question is, why all the vegetables, if the cannot digest them, are
you putting them in for the nutritional value?

I suggest anyone who needs to put weight on their ferrets try this stuff.

June Louis and the zoo