From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:50:13 -0400
Hi all,
I haven't been faihfully reading the FML for awile, but that ridiculous
post about the couch legs brought a question to my mind.  I have 24
ferrets here and most are free roam, with the rest out at least 14 hours
a day.  Now, I either have the most well behaved ferrets on earth, or the
freedom must calm them down.  I have none that dig at rugs and the few
that climb only do so to get on the futon and the bed.  They take turns
coming out and running thru the tubes and doing this & that, but besides
inappropriate pooping :) they don't destroy anything.  They are all
different ages,too.  Do other people with free roam ferrets find that
they are more "reserved",shall we say? :)  I am just curious.

Also, if anyone has an elderly ferret that was/is on Lupron and they
are still semi/totally /somewhat bald,and you are continuing the shots,
please write me off line about why you chose to continue,and if you feel
it is helping.

Thanks!

Regards,
Carol