From:
Christina Pertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 12:20:13 -0400
Another type site that I have been using for years is Lightspeed
Survey. I LOVE to take surverys, and this site sends a survey about
once a week, if not more often. The surveys take anywhere from 5mins
to 30mins depending on the subject. A lot of the surveys are about new
products and you are being surveyed on the advertising or whether you
would actually buy the product. I think its lots of fun. You receive
between 75 and 300, sometimes even 500 to 1,000 points per survey.
These points add up to gift cards. I always get the $20 Amazon.com gift
card so I can buy whatever I want. But they are also available for
places like www.ferret.com. Although shelters can buy pretty much
anything they need from Amazon too.

I'm suggesting this for everyone, not just shelters. This isn't like
other giveaway sites that you click on advertising and receive 5 cents
and then you are spammed for a year. There's no clicking on other
websites and each survey you take, you are entered into a $5,000
sweeps. No I've never one, but I've been doing this since about 2005
I think and I've receive maybe $200 in gift cards, its really helpful
to buy books for school.

http://us.lightspeedpanel.com/US/public/index.us

I was doing Inbox Dollars for awhile and that is the site that you
click on ads, a website pops up, and you get spammed from it. Plus,
you don't make much money, its 1 penny a click and before you can
cash out it must be $10. That takes forever!

http://www.inboxdollars.com/

You could also try YouData, you get rewarded in cents as well, except
all the money you make is sent to your PayPal address on Friday. No
waiting around to add up to larger amounts. I have a friend who swears
by it and makes about $2-5 a week. Lucky her.

http://www.youdata.com/

--
Christina Pertz

http://christina.pertz.googlepages.com