From:
Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:07:21 +0100
Sandee

Please help Big Bruce-Lee find Murphy who moved on only a month ago, and
his other friends at rainbow ridge, he was old about 9 or 10.  Before
Bruce came to us, he had been mistreated, his back legs had both been
broken and never healed properly, he needed surgery for internal wounds,
despite all that was done to him and all we had to do to help him back on
the road to recovery he never showed us anything but love and affection,
tell him I'm proud to have been able to make up some for what my kind did
to him,he was with us only 4 years but he can learn to dance and play
now.  Tell them all I love them all and ask them to wait for me.

Thank you
Stephenie

Bruce-Lee

When he went to bed last night
And in his sleeping bag he lay
He must have heard lost friend calling
 "come with us and play"

When I peaked in this morning
To remind him of my love
I knew his time was nearing
That his spirit would soon move on
To the planes above

We gave him one more year of life
More than  anyone though could be
That last year of his love
Meant so much to me

I understand his need to go
To be young and strong again
But is does not stop my crying
And it does not ease my pain

As I wrap him in his blanket
And I cry my last good bye
And ask his friend to guide him
To the place where all souls fly

Reunited with
Fred, Boef, Rebel, Fox, Imitai Bonny, Tiffany, Lolin, Scully,Pinda-Lee,
Tidor, Murphy