Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:16:33 -0500
Hi,

I just wanted to thank everyone for their e-mails and suggestions. I
also wanted to clarify something. I was trying to keep my e-mail short
yesterday, but I should have been more specific about Pig Pen's food
and feeding, as I've gotten some e-mails of concern from ferret peeps.

Yes I do keep food and water available to my ferrets at all times. They
always have Totally Ferret food available 24/7. I just started hand
feeding Pig Pen after I noticed the teeth grinding and throwing up
because he did seem a little under weight, and I thought maybe the
ulcers made him not want to eat as much. And if you know ferrets, they
have to eat regularly. Also I did read somewhere that more frequent
feedings may help cure the ulcer problem. I just think that Pig Pen is
so used to mommy feeding him now, that after I put him to bed at night,
he probably doesn't eat much or at all on his own until I wake up the
next morning and feed him.

Again, thank you all for your replies
Tina-