From:
Kelleen & The FANG GANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 02:10:09 -0700
HEY ALL,

Well no one seems to know anything about the shirt I was wanting so I am
having one made here in Boise saying exactly what I choose.  Now the hard
part, I need help to come up with between 5 and 10 very funny and true
crimes that ferrets could be wanted for!!  As in the old time wanted
posters.  I will have the top say WANTED!!  in lettering like those posters
had and then a pic below it and then

         Wanted for the crimes of:

         1.
         2.
         3.
         4.
         5.
         ETC.........

Stuff like Habitual theiving or Raisin theft and perhaps impersonating a
flying squirrel??  etc......

SO PLEASE HELP ME think up the best little crimes in the world to put on
this Tee-Shirt.  I don't hink I can come up with enough really good and
funny ones on my own.  Help make my little dream come true please.
THANKS TO YOU ALL!!  (either send to FML or to me directly)

TNT!!

*      Kelleen Andrews  &  The FANG GANG!!!!          *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *