From:
Tracy Kilmer-March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:53:27 EDT
HI,
Just a quick note to let everyone know we will be at The Spokane fair
grounds For "Pet fest" on the 14th from 10am-6pm for the rescue.  There
should be over 2000 people in attendance if it goes as planned.  We will
be doing a ferret care presentation at around 5 in the main arena/stage
area.  If you would like to help talk to people about ferrets and their
care that day please contact me for info and your pass!  So stop on in
and visit us and some of our fur kids looking for homes (no adoptions
will be done there).

Ferret dooks and tugs
TRACY MARCH
FERRET RESCUE OF SPOKANE