From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 05:34:54 -0500
January 2009
Master Largo's News

Possum Senior Reporter
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order
Andy watching from Rainbow Bridge

Possum here: HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!! Man it was a great
Christmas here at the shelter. The Giving tree got us fur kid's lots
and lots of presents. Thanks everybody for helpen our mum take care of
us. Hey Suzie did you get a look at all the Birthday cards mum got for
her birthday? They were the same card from all different people! Do
you think the world knows our mum loves us fur kids?

Suzie Q here: Possum do you really think it is nice to tell people mum
got the same card from many different people?

Possum here: Sure I do, because mum smiled at each and every one of
them and told me I could tell; because she was so thrilled that so many
people thought of her with that special card. Ya gotta know they had
to go out of their way to find a card with a ferret on it, cause we all
know that most of the human race does not even think about us little
fuzz butts! So sure I think it was okay and I know mum felt the love
and special thoughts come though each and everyone of the cards she
got! Mum got so many different birthday wishes from so many people,
mum says she is blessed. So thanks for making our mum smile. Hey, I
got another email from Miss K take a look:

Miss K here: And the best of holidays to you and all the furry ones!
^_^

(Has Possum forgiven me yet for what I said? As Suzie Q said, it *is*
true, but that might make it even worse! ^_^;;;)

K Aw, Possum, didn't your mum tell you that I like spoiled rotten furry
creatures the *bestest*? There's no dog more spoiled than my Naz, after
all.

*SPECIAL POSSUM SNUGGLES!*

Possum Here: Then I wrote back to Miss K with this message

Dear Miss K
I am sorry I got upset because you said something that was true about
me. Mum says I need to stop being such a little snot. I think you are
pretty cool and I know I can be a brat. So I forgive you for saying
that if you will forgive me for being a spoiled rotten brat. Deal?

Suzie Q here: okay! okay enough already it is time to tell some news!
One Saturday morning Miss Stephanie N. came to our house, then Miss
Donna D. showed up a bit later, then Mr. Peter B. came too. Mum did not
think much about it until Miss Sue K. Mr. Dave showed up; mum looked at
Miss Stephanie and said "okay what is going on"? Sue and Dave do not
JUST drop by! So what are you guys up to! Miss Stephanie looked at mum
a bit sheepishly and said well we got together to get you a Christmas
gift you have needed for a while. It turns out that Miss Eileen P. Erin
and Jeff H. Miss Lisa D. and Susann T. were all in on it too. They got
our mum a small freezer to replace the one that died a couple of years
ago. Miss Stephanie said now you can get all the blenders off your
counter top, you can get the Duck soup made ahead of time. So mum can
now make soup and then keep it in the little freezer just for soup!
Thanks you guys for taking such good care of our mum! You made her cry
that day.

Peanut has a far away mom now, Miss Nikki lives far far away, and Miss
Nikki says she lives down under.

Possum here: Down under? Down under what? What do you mean down under
where is that? That is a dumb place to be!

Suzie Q here: Possum it means she lives in Australia! That is what it
means. It is all the way on the other side of the world! Boy you are
not only a brat you're not very informed!

Possum here: AM TO!! I know about Australia, I know about that stuff.

Suzie Q here: Anyway now that we know where Miss Nikki lives can we
get on with the news? W hen Mum let Peanut get into her presents
Peanut also found food that mum could eat, Miss Nikki sent mum some
gluten free cookies. Mum would NOT share her cookies with us!!! During
vacation from the big yellow thingy mum was planning on getting some
extra things done around here, then she got sick, really; really sick
with phenomena so she did not get anything extra done. She moved us
kids, cleaned our cages, made sure we had food and water in our play
rooms then went back to bed to sleep. She is just now starting to feel
better. During that week we had some new shelter friends come to help
mum, they picked up our toys, cleaned our food and water dishes and
freshened it all up, mixed food for mum in the buckets. They really
helped mum a lot that day! Thanks Ashley, Janel and Marissa, you guys
are fun to play with too! We have campers here, the Swartz kids came
to hang out, they used to live here, now they live with Mr. Ed you
remember NOT mr. Ed the horse the REAL Mr. Ed the human that gave
Bootsie, Cinders, and Nala a 4-ever home!

Possum here: My turn! Miss Mindy came to help mum one day, Miss Donnas'
mom was really sick so Miss Donna could not come to visit with us, Miss
Donnas' mom died, we are sad for Miss Donna. We love you Miss Donna.
Miss Mindy also had her mom and dad come to visit, Mr. Dick wanted to
meet Tick and Tock. Miss Gail already did meet them so they all camed
to see the boy's. What Gail and Dick did not know is Miss Mindy had it
set up with mum to have them become Tick and Tock's far away family.
Miss Mindy did that for her mom and dad's anniversary. So now Tick and
Tock have a not so far away, far away grandma and grandpa! Oh! Oh you
guys sure did some shopping through iGive mum got a check for $31.46
all because of you guys! Thank you!! Miss Sue B sent mum a special
transfer, it is a picture she took and then put on this special paper
mum and Miss Sue B. call transfer paper. Anyway Miss Sue told mum she
could do anything she wished with it, so mum is going to raffle it off,
the really cool thing is this: Mum can put it on any size shirt you
want, or she can put it on a pillow case, or make it into a picture
for you to frame, if you can think of it mum will work on getting it
done for you. So go here to see what it is.

http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/raffle.html
Thanks Miss Sue B. for helpen mum take care of us!

Suzie Q here: Well Possum it looks like we are all out of mum's notes
to tell us what to put in the news, there is one thing left though. The
Ferret Lovers Club of Upstate NY is coming to our house on January 17th
for our winter party and meeting. If you want to join us give Miss
Stephanie an email right here  [log in to unmask]  to let
her know you want to join us. That means we are going to have lots
of friends come play with us that day. So until next month

Possum Senior Reporter
Suzie Q Cub Reporter