From:
Curtis & Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:28:24 -0600
Hello everyone.  I have written in a long while.  My name is Fred, and my
brother's name is Sammy.  My mom and dad moved us all to a new house this
fall and guess what?  We have our own room!  We just love it out in the
country.  There are these things mom told us were pigs, but we dont like
them cuz they dont dance like we do.  We still havent picked out a color
for our room yet but when we do mom sayz that we can stay in her and dads
room.  She wont let us help paint.  I think we would be good at painting,
but mom and dad both said NO.

Well i better go before mom finds out i escaped again from my room without
permission.  Mom (robin) wanted to say hi to everyone for her.  Opps i am
busted.  gotta go

Fred