Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 05:06:11 EDT
Yeah, I know I've been posting a lil more about MySpace. I've just been
introduced to LiveJournal too. I love them both.

I am a night owl by nature and thought this would be a pretty good
title name for my MySpace...lol...crepuscular. Right now it is Lilium
Inter Spinas, which is Latin for Lily Amongst the Thorns. My first
name is Susan and it literally means Lily of the Valley, so it's
somewhat appropriate, although I'm the thorn 90% of the time, LOL.

And I was also wondering if folks could send me some duck soup recipes.
I can't find my old recipe I used to use for Dante when he was still
with me, and I think I need to start getting Nala on it. Any help would
be appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Sue:
and the Fab Three