From:
Luna's Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:42:19 -0500
Hello I run a ferret shelter in the state of Florida.  Recently a young
man from Rye, New York contacted me about taking in his two ferrets.  I
would take them in the problem is getting them here.  So I was wondering
if there is someone who can open their home and heart to these two little
fuzzies.  He wants them to stay together, one has just recently been
diagnosed with insulinoma so they need a special home.

He allowed me to post his information his phone number is 914-835-3952
cell phone number is 914-316-4762 his name is Max Krieger.  His e-mail
address is [log in to unmask]  I hope someone can help these two
little one's they need a home.  Thanks.

Laura C. Gardner
Luna's Ferret Shelter/Rescue