From:
Maciejewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:09:10 -0500
Hi all,
I have a friend who did a boxer blanket.  I suggested maybe doing a ferret
blanket.  She would need pictures (saved in tiff or jpg format), along with
written permission for the photographer.  Once she gets enough pictures,
she will design a blanket and send it off to the weavers.  She was
wondering what the response would be.  The blanket is 100% cotton, American
made.  It is approximately 52" x 75".  It is 2 1/2 to 3 layers thick.  I'm
not sure of the price yet.  I do have a picture of the boxer one that she
has done.  It is a very nice blanket.  If anyone wants more information or
would like to see a picture of the boxer blanket, please email me off list.
Thanks!

Bridgid=
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are his
life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true, to the
last beat of his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Unknown