From:
"Stephanie L. Boyce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 20:03:45 -0400
Hi!

As with almost every other ferret, my little DEW has gone through quite a
change the past couple of months.  He has lost a lot of his pudge, started
shedding, and totally changed his eating habits.  It's what he doesn't eat
that has me worried.  It seems like he only eats a couple of nibbles worth
every couple of hours.  I'm not sure if he's not liking his food anymore,
or he's just getting really picky.  I've gone through Marshall Farms Diet,
Zupreem, Technical cat food ground and sprinkled (cause it's his fav.
but I don't want him eating a lot of it).  Now I just bought some 8in1
Ultimate, which he stuck his nose up at!  He does everything else just
fine, has lot's of energy!

Should I be woried??  Is it normal this time of year?

Steph & Pooh