From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:00:16 EST
>Having been involved with those rescuing the ferrets after Dayna's death
>we can assert that this is not true.  At least one that was insulinomic
>did not respond at all to Timmy's Tonic and had seizures from the moment
>he came into a real shelter.  He passed recently.

is this somethig that you have personaly used on several ferrets over the
years?  or is has this been a couple of ferrets?  have you personaly used
these methods before?  you may have 100 ferrets with the same sysmptoms
and use the same thing for thjose 100 ferrets and maybe only 40 ferrets
or even 30 ferrets do better...does that mean that it doesnt work?  its
like cancer patients....maybe 5 out of 100 patients will have positive
results...does that justify not trying?

NO IT DOESNT!!!  does it mean that it doesnt work?  NO IT DOESNT!

there are a lot of variables that go along with each patient...wether
the patient be furry or human...this i learned in school and also in my
life...to be so blunt and obviously uninformed is very rude on your
part...in fact you didnt even have to put your .02 in...but thats the
beauty of free speech...sometime, that is...

i tell you a story, ill make it quick: we got giardia in our house..vet
tried all the meds and finaly said your going to have to live with
it...(over 2000.00 later)..i said i dont think so...i went to "holistic
animal care" here in tucson..got a bottle of giardia and parasite cleanser
(10.95)...used it for 1 month...during this time my vet gave all of my
animals free stool samples once a week...GUESS WHAT?  it got rid of it!!!
so whats that tell you?  nothing!  why because you didnt go thru it...but
what it tells me is that it works FOR ME!!!  and i will tell anyone what
works for me "might" not work for you but try it...IT CANT HURT, IT MIGHT
HELP!!!  on the other hand i would "never" disregard anyones claim with
out really dilligent hard work that i have personaly done "myself"...

can you say the same thing?

i have seen your posts in the past and sometimes ..well...i'll just leave
it at that....

and as far as talking bad about someone that you knew personly or
otherwise (especialy someone that has died)...WELL ITS TACKY...ITS VERY
KID LIKE!!!  MY CHILDREN DONT EVEN DO THAT...what she did or didnt do is
not the subject..she is not here to defend herself...so you should be
ashamed of yourself...and so should big...as far as gary goes...he can
defend himself...but he shouldnt have too...because you shouldnt have
posted it the way you did!!!  you could have worded it diffrently or in
fact just left it alone...

tc

[Moderator's note: No more *personal* arguing please, from both sides,
about this -- there's nothing to be gained at this point.  BIG]