Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2010 21:22:28 -0700
Hello everyone,

It's been many, many years since the last time I have posted here. My
name is Lisa Mancilla and I used to be a daily poster here on the
Ferret Mailing List. I had a 5 personal ferrets and rescured several
ferrets in the Humboldt County, California area while attending college
in 1996-1999.

Some of you may remember me and some of you may not have been around
back in 1996 and 1997 when I wrote and illustrated The Big Adventure
and The Christmas Adventure ferret story books.

We used to have so much fun posting about the books and writing about
the FML famous story of Rosie and Maxie marrying Tader and Odie.
Everyone on the FML participated in our writings about the wedding and
one day I even received two wedding dresses (ferret sized of course)
and flower girl boquets (which I still have) from another FMLer.

I wanted to thank you all for the overwhelming sucess so many years
ago with the Ferret Books. I wanted to let the fabulous readers of the
FML know that I have decided to release the books once again. I am
now doing a second publishing of The Big Adventure and The Christmas
Advendure. Back in 1996 we didn't have ebay...but we do now. So the
books are now listed on ebay at the following links:

The Big Adventure:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110524753696

The Christmas Adventure:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110524760928

The books will feature a spiral binding with this publishing.

If you have any questions you can contact me at [log in to unmask]
Thank you Mr. Gruber for letting post this message on your fabulous
ferret mailing list.

Sincerely,
Lisa Mancilla