From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 07:58:32 PDT
I can relate to what they are saying about an only ferret.  When we adopted
Misty she was the only ferret for 2 yrs, she came into a household with 5
ferrets.  Boy was that a flying poop fun, it took over 5 months before she
settled into being a real ferret.  Her name when we got her was "Puck" we
changed it to Misty, she did't know how to climb onto the hearth, or up on
the sofa.  Now she is everywhere and does what she wants and she holds her
own wieght with the other ferrets.  This year was the first time she went
camping, she was not to sure about it when we got there, but she learn to
like it.  When we said "let's go back to camp" she was off like a streak of
lightning and was back to camp and enjoyed checking the surrounding area
out.  They will get used to other ferrets but it will take time.

Marie and her 6 Kidlets