From:
Darcy Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 07:55:43 -0700
Hey All,

A quick reminder for y'all.  If you plan to have a booth at our show, the
discount is good until May 11th, then it is regular price.  So hurry and
get the information in before May 11th.

If you plan on showing your ferrets at our show, the deadline is May
28th.  Make sure they are updated on their vaccinations and the ADV
testing is completed.  Now is the time to start ADV testing so it
gives the company time to get their letter to you before the show.

If you are placing advertising in our show book, the deadline for the
camera ready ads is May 28th.

If you plan to donate items for our raffle/auction, the deadline is June
6th.  Any items recieved after that date won't be in the show book since
the book will be made up or being made up.

Please if you have any questions about anything, please don't hestiate
and ask one of us.  We want your show to be a pleasant one and tons of
fun.  Hope to see y'all at the show!  Our website is www.inwfa.org.  You
may get more information about our show as well as download the packet
to register for our show.

Darcy Show Coordinator